This online class includes:
- A basic overview of the Flexor Digitorum Longus muscle, often a primary component within this pain pattern.
- Visual guides to assist you in 'seeing' with your fingers.
- A synopsis of this soft tissue's common imbalances.
- A bit of anatomy and physiology to support clarity and understanding.
- Guided self-help massage techniques to reduce those imbalances and reduce that pain.
Medical disclaimer information:
If this ankle-upon-knee position is painful for you, this class may not be appropriate for you.
The class is designed for online study where-in portions of the class involve you positioning your ankle upon your knee in order to practice the techniques. You practice on yourself and then once you feel comfortable with the techniques, you can add them to your tactile toolbox and take them to work.
You know best your own body and its limits. Respect those limits.
The information contained on this website and in Taum’s classes are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment that can be provided by your physician, therapist, nutritionist, or any other health care provider.
Consult Your Physician or Health Care Provider. We suggest you send them the link to here.
Our intent is NOT to replace any relationship that exists or should exist between you and your medical doctor or other health care professional.
You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health.
Once again, you know best your own body and its limits.
Respect those limits.
- All sales are final for online classes.
- No refunds will be issued for any online class once a sale is completed.
- When you register for this class, you indicate that you have read, understood, and agree to the refund policy and the medical disclaimer information.
- Your tuition allows you 90 days of access to this online class.