This massage therapy approach is rooted in a centuries-old therapy tradition that accepts the following:
- Pain is an alert.
- The human body is engineered to move pain-free.
- The human body has an innate ability to 'repair and maintain' itself.
- Muscular balance within the body's core region greatly influences this ability.
- When presented with dysfunction, it is presumed that muscular balance has been compromised via trauma, adaptation, or repetitive stress.
- By returning muscular balance and reducing the restrictions that create imbalance, the body can return to fixing and maintaining itself.
- Often a small improvement in muscular balance can help reduce pain.
To simplify your 1st visit, please download, contemplate, complete, and bring the intake form with you.
This serves to show us both where we are beginning and guide our path forward.
Intake form as a pdf
Following your session, this information serves to help sustain and facilitate the benefits of maintaining your balance.
$125 Check or Card.
Out of office:
Starting at $200 Cash.
With respect to covid...
♦ I have been vaccinated.
♦ I’ll provide fresh, clean coverings for the table and face cradle.
♦ Any indication of dis-ease: cough, chill, or temperature for either of us, we reschedule.
What to wear.
Comfortable, lightweight, stretchable clothing....similar to what you would wear for a Yoga class.
*I will ask you to remove your shoes.
The sessions last approximately 30-45 minutes, though they can go longer, especially your first session. Grant yourself time before and after your session. I highly recommend allowing yourself at least 10 minutes for walking after your session; the walking serves to solidify and continue the re-balancing process.
The walking component is important, so set the time aside.
Listen and record:
You can often aid the process by writing down your concerns using the intake form.
Include how those concerns 'talk' to you.
Sharp yelling, whispering, dull achy, time of day, after eating, while sitting, going upstairs, going downstairs, what parts are 'talking'....anything and everything is a clue. Listening to the clues our body sends us often aids us in preventing a whisper from becoming a scream.
Sometimes a small improvement in balance can reap big rewards.
Appointments are also available in Reno, NV (Tuesday and sometimes Saturday)