This online class includes:
- A basic overview of the Tibialis Posterior muscle, often a primary component contributing to this pain pattern and a contributor to:
- A bit of anatomy and physiology to support clarity and understanding.
- Visual guides to assist you in 'seeing' with your fingers.
- A synopsis of this soft tissue's common imbalances.
- Guided self-help massage techniques to reduce those imbalances and reduce that pain.
Class policies include the following:
- All sales are final for online classes.
- No refunds will be issued for any online class once a sale is completed.
- 'Signing up' indicates that you have read, understood, and agree to the refund policy and the medical disclaimer information.
- A 70% or higher score is required on the Tibialis Posterior class exam to obtain your 2 NCBTMB-approved CEs.
- Your tuition allows you 3 months of access to this online class.